Clear Air Exhaust Fans HS Series
The clean air exhaust fan is connected to the vent filter plenum to aid in evacuation of air from the vent filter.
STANDARD CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Split housing for maintenance ease
- Even O.D. pipe sizes on inlet and outlet
- Non-Sparking cast aluminum wheel and housing
- Assortment of wheel sizes to pinpoint your performance requirements
- Wheels both statically and dynamically balanced
- Carbon steel or stainless steel construction
- Inlet/Outlet damper
- Discharge silencer
- X-Proof motor enclosure
- Belt driven versus standard direct driven
Four standard arrangements available for mounting of the fan to our standard filters.