Every new piece of technology we design is extensively tested to ensure its functionality, safety, performance and reliability before it ever reaches a client. Our Technology, Service and Testing Center is a state-of-the-art facility that allows us to conduct the research and development needed to continually deliver new innovations and support our engineering initiatives.
Small scale testing allows us to use as little as one gallon of material (with material safety data sheets).
- Bulk densities
- Horizontal and vertical conveying velocity
- Repose angles
- Sieve analysis and material flow characteristics
Our large scale testing offers three different conveying line size configurations, full instrumentation monitoring and trending, and automatic sampling for archiving.
- System functionality
- Conveying capacities
- Dilute phase vacuum and pressure systems
- Continuous dense phase (ConTran™) vacuum and pressure systems
- Conveying parameters
- Degradation testing
We offer comprehensive technical training to engineering, manufacturing and maintenance personnel.
- Preventive maintenance procedures
- Troubleshooting guidelines
- Proper operational sequence
- Product specific maintenance
- Operator training
For more information, contact: